Happy Friday, y’all! Today’s Friday Favorites are a little late, well, because I didn’t have the chance to write these babies up beforehand and because a friend of mine is launching an amazing month-long project today… and it didn’t launch until 2 p.m. CST. It’s now 2:30 p.m., so without further ado, my favorites for this week! Photography
- My friend (and running coach!) Pham launched a project entitled #project330 today. He turns 30 in exactly one month, and he’s not OK with it. So in today’s episode, he voluntarily falls out of a plane to celebrate the end of his youth. He’ll be sharing videos daily until his 30th birthday on July 27th. (Also? I’m his executive producer, and I am thrilled to be a part of this project!)
- Esther Honig, a freelance journalist, took a photo of herself and sent it to 40 Photoshop enthusiasts around the world, asking them to make her beautiful. Her project, “Before & After,” is a stunning look at beauty standards around the world.
- My friends Andrea, Sara and Ashley traveled to Peru earlier this year, and Andrea’s images and recap of the trip are stunning and make me want to travel the world immediately.
- I find myself searching through the archives and thoroughly enjoying RetroReport.
- This video of groomsmen dancing at a wedding reception (to Beyoncé and the Backstreed Boys, no less!) has made me smile all day today!
- I love David Sedaris, and his piece on the FitBit lifestyle is brilliant and disconcerting at the same time.
- I made Hot Dogs with Caramelized Onions on Homemade Pretzel Buns last weekend and shared them at The Speckled Palate today. I may or may not be dreaming of them tonight because they were that delicious. (And I’m not really even someone who enjoys hot dogs.)
What are y’all loving this week?