It’s time for another round of Friday Favorites, and I’m thrilled to be back with y’all, sharing some of my favorite finds from the week.
Here’s what I got:
- Photographer and art director Suzanne Heintz created an amazing personal photo series entitled Life Once Removed. It’s incredible, funny, a little sad and poignant at the same time and works as an ode to “Spinsterhood, and the American Way,” according to the photographer.
- Vacation snapshots from famous photographers. This reminds me I need to do better at documenting my own downtime.
- Ira Glass’ The Gap rings so darn true and encouraging. “The most important thing you can do is do a lot of work.” Amen, Ira.
- Want to know how some iconic pictures were edited in the darkroom? Wonder no more with these amazing marked up photographs showing exactly how the images were printed.
- I’m all swoony over Andi Schreibe’s photoblog, WonderLust. Gorgeous imagery, brilliant colors and poignant captures from her personal and professional life.
Random Odds & Ends
- I’m loving this season’s Game of Thrones… and somebody went and combined it with Mean Girls. You’re welcome.
- Have you watched Friday Night Lights? This breakdown of the usual love story with the show will resonate with you.
- I snickered while reading this list of 63 signs you were a camp counselor because, as a former camp counselor, they’re incredibly true.
- Let’s make these Black and White Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches from How Sweet It Is. I mean… YUM.
What are some things you’re loving this week?