I can hardly believe it is Friday again, y’all! Fall weather descended upon Dallas yesterday afternoon, and I am currently bundled in two blankets, wearing my furry slippers and drinking a cup of cocoa. (Yes, I’m that stereotypical person when it comes to cooler weather… and as much as I love it, my body has a hard time adjusting to the change.)
This week has been a good, albiet crazy, one, and I’ve got some great links to share with you today:
- Photographer Jo Hedwig Teeuwisse has taken scenes from WWII and photoshopped them onto streets of today, making for some amazing images.
- The 24-Hour Project from Andrew Kufahl and Nicole Jolly looks amazing! I’d love to do something like this.
- Sometimes, we all need a reminder that things don’t work out 100% of the time, and we can’t be on our A-game 100% of the time, either. I needed to read this advice about it today. (Thanks, Zack!)
- Henry Horenstein‘s honky tonk portraits are pretty fabulous.
Odds & Ends
- Having a rough day? Emergency Compliment is here to help you out.
- I need to make these muffins immediately.
- This week, I found a video of Tom Hanks performing a slam poem about Full House. (Yes, that Full House.) And his son, Colin Hanks, has been performing #tinyguitarsolos as good things happen for the Giants in their post-season. LOVE.
And that’s all I got for today. What about y’all?