Happy, happy Friday, everyone! This week has flown by, and I am thrilled it is almost the weekend because this weekend is the final weekend of the State Fair of Texas… and it’s the same weekend I am checking it out with one of my friends from Baton Rouge. It’s going to be awesome.
I’m a little light on links this week for y’all, but the links I do have are quality stuff:
- Y’all know I’m a sucker for photos with any kind of pattern, and these images of commuters Berlin Central Station are fabulous.
- The National Geographic Photo Contest 2012 is in full swing, and y’all have until November 30 to enter! And while you’re contemplating what to enter, check out these beautiful photos from last year’s competition.
- A funny, behind-the-scenes look at a quirky photoshoot with David Honl.
- I would really like for a polar bear to NOT eat my 70-200 lens…
- Photographer, designer, creative and Instagrammer Steph Goralnick offers advice on the platform on Instagram and the perks of building an audience.
Odds & Ends
- Dance walking. It’s a thing. And I want it to be my favorite form of exercise. (Note to self: Move to a city where I can walk and dance.)
- Helen Jane summed up my love for blogs and blogging and how things have changed… and how they can still be the same if we allow them to be.
- I may or may not have laughed until I cried while reading through Dogshaming. (Thanks for sharing this, John.)
- I have a new favorite Tumblr: Harper or Halpert?
And that’s all I have for y’all.
What are you loving today?