This week has been one full of final photo assignments for my Louisiana clients and packing. Add in an occasional hangout with a friend. Add in some crazy organization, too. And then throw it all together.
Needless to say, it’s been a bit busy around these parts, but I would not have it any other way.
And in between my running around like crazy, I found some things around the Internet that were pretty darn cool this week:
- Charlie Crane‘s portraits of NorthKoreans are eeriely beautiful and a little haunting. (Side note: Why are they ALL ALONE? Especially those who are outside? A little creepy, no?)
- I loved, loved, loved this Olympic behind the scenes video from Reuters photographers.
- On what it takes to become a photographer versus a musician… I love What the Duck.
- If you have questions about photography and aren’t following Zack Arias’ new Tumblr blog where he answers all kinds of photo-related questions, head on over and subscribe to it and ask something!
Odds & Ends
- All you runners will appreciate this: Mo Farah Running Away from Things. You’re welcome. 🙂
- My 18-year-old self could have really used this advice to be less awkward. My favorite tidbit? Be extraordinarily friendly.
That’s what I have. What are y’alls Friday Favorites?