This week has been a strange one, especially since we were out of town for the weekend and most everyone in South Louisiana was off work for Monday and Tuesday (even though I worked both days and Winston worked Tuesday).
I feel like I’m still recovering from Mardi Gras, which makes absolutely no sense because we were in New Orleans for two days. And we weren’t tourists. And we weren’t out of control.
Here are this week’s favorites for y’all…
- I was one of the thousands of photographers who entered POYi. And this flow chart at Sh*t Photojournalists Like is pretty darn perfect.
- I found these links to be super interesting… and the description probably true: 88 links that are like crack to photographers.
Odds & Ends
- How did it take me six months to see this video? Honestly, y’all. I laughed until I cried. And then I laughed some more. (Favorite line? And I want them on RAINBOWS. And I need something from this shop.)
- When we move to Dallas this fall, I want to participate in the Color Run. Done and done.
- Photos that perfectly capture the ’90s. Which is your favorite?
- J.K. Rowling is writing a novel for adults. Harry Potter fans, rejoice!
- I cannot wait for the Hunger Games, especially after two new clips were released!
What about y’all?
Did you do anything cool for President’s Day (or Lundi Monday and Fat Tuesday?)