Can y’all believe how quickly this first month of the year has flown by? I certainly cannot, and I cannot believe that I have yet to share my current loves with y’all this month.
Here are some random things I am loving this January…
- Personal projects. Photo and otherwise… that are all remaining hush-hush until their release… or until they’re a little more solid. Super excited about all of them and what’s going to happen with them. And I’m super excited to share them with y’all at the right time!
- Sunsets. We’ve been all over the place this past month. And because of this, I have had the pleasure in viewing some exceptional sunsets. While I know it’s cheesy, I find it utterly breathtaking when you find the sunset that combines the perfect amount of gold with navy and every color in between.
- The Louisiana Marathon. I ran this half marathon one Sunday this month, and it was exceptional for its first year. And even though we won’t be living in Louisiana for next year’s race, I am sorely tempted to come on back down for it, especially since I’ve got an early bird discount code for it!
- Puppy snuggles. Enough said.
- Wine and cheese pairings, and other weekend travel adventures. Winston and I traveled to Pontchartrain Vineyards last weekend, located on the Northshore, and we loved every minute of it. Not only did we get to drink wine and eat delicious cheese, but we also skimmed the surface of making wine and what that entails. Weekend fun and learning combined? Sign me up anytime.
- Words with Friends. My addiction to this game is all my sister’s fault because she introduced me to it at Christmas. Do you play? If so, let’s me friends! (My name is ‘erinparkerskinner.’)
What are you loving this month?