It’s December, y’all.
And I’ve got some Friday favorites for y’all…
- If y’all don’t read Chase Jarvis’ blog, check it out. Especially his recent post about how we’re not drowning in photography and are getting rich in it.
- Reuters’ released their list of the 100 best photos of 2011. And there are so many standout images in the bunch, and I loved reading the back story behind the images. Which is your favorite? I’m having a hard time deciding mine.
- Did y’all know you can use the front element of your Canon nifty fifty for macro shots? Me neither.
- The most recent Shoot To Kill podcast, which touched on shooting for free, was super interesting and encouraging. While I am not a wedding photographer, Phil, Mindy and Jamie’s comments ring true to my side of the profession.
Odds & Ends
- The Naughty or Nice gift tags from Brooklyn Limestone look like something I might want to make (and print out!) for all my Christmas presents this year…
- 10 things ’90s kids will have to explain to their children. I laughed out loud because these are all so true!
That’s all I have for y’all today.
Have a great weekend, and Geaux Tigers!