So October flew by… fast enough for me to not get in everything on this blog that I was hoping for!
- Photoshelter. My website runs off this fantastic photographer site, and I have been adoring the webinars they offer members. If you’re looking for a place to host your site, check them out!
- Holiday shopping. Yes, I know it’s a little early. And I haven’t really purchased anything. But I really, really enjoy scouting for ideas around this time of year. What about y’all?
- All things pumpkin. Pumpkin pie smoothies. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin pancakes. Heck, even pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies. (I can imagine my family is shocked by this revelation. Clearly, my taste buds have changed since I was a kid. And I’m thrilled about this! As long as these pumpkin offerings do not include nutmeg…)
- Running. (And all the fun new gear you can get along with it as the season changes.) I might be the only one of my friends down here who prefers the cooler weather for running, and that’s OK. It’s this time of year that I want to get out and run, run, run because it feels fantastic.
- Twitter. And all the love and encouragement and random things I learn from my friends there. Are we friends? If not, let’s be!
- Plans. As in the Death Cab for Cutie album. (And, you know, making plans for the future, too, I suppose…) For whatever reason, the songs remind me of the fall. And since fall has finally come to Louisiana, I have been listening to this nonstop.
What did y’all love in October? And what are y’all loving this month?