Y’all, this week feels like it has been really long, for whatever reason, and I know I am not the only one excited about this weekend.
Here are this week’s favorite things from around the Internet…
- I am loving these airframes, which are shaped like an airplane window. A different way to decorate a room, that’s for sure!
- I love long-term portrait projects, and Rachel Livingston’s Chicks With Guns did not disappoint.
- If you’re looking to purchase Adobe Lightroom, check out the awesome special Adorama has going on for the software!
- I don’t have studio lights – and I probably won’t for a long time, if ever – but I found this video on the five basic lighting techniques for studio work to be informational.
- The first image in these Private Views in Central Park is stunning. Also, it makes me miss the fall. I’m loving the symmetry of the image. What about you?
- Phil and Mindy Thornton (from my former city of Nashville!) are hosting weekly podcasts at Shoot to Kill. Super excited to listen to what they’ve got to say, and you should be, too!
- I’m a week late in posting this, but I find the 5 photography marketing tips from Kim Kardashian to be pretty damn true. Now, to actually make this happen!
Odds & Ends
- Expect all my holiday wrapping to be glittery, now that I’ve been instructed on how to DIY it! (I apologize in advance for the leftover sparkles that will inevitably be EVERYWHERE.)
- If Nicole & Jamie over at Shatterboxx find out where to get this typewriter keyboard, I want to know ASAP!
- If you’re mourning the loss of this NBA season and are looking for another sport to dive into, check out this post on soccer for basketball fans.
- Y’all know how much of a football fan I am, and I love Southern Living’s 10 Commandments of College Football Fandom.
- I cannot even tell y’all how excited I am about The Hunger Games movie. The only thing I’m not excited about is the FOUR MONTH wait until it is released!
What are some of the best things y’all have seen this week?
Happy Friday, everyone!