This week has been absolutely nuts – in a good way! – and I cannot believe it is already Friday (Friday, Gotta get down on Friday.)
How has y’alls week been?
- This post on collectives made me laugh out loud because, let’s be honest, it’s pretty true. (And I’m looking at you, Matt Bush and Ryan Moore. Ahem.)
- The Big Picture has some beautiful images on display for the end of the space shuttle era.
- I want to go to a mud festival and photograph it. Or simply be a part of one because it looks like a blast. And I love that Jo Yong-hak included images of his lenses wrapped so they weren’t permanently damaged from the mud!
- Whenever I think of the World Cup, I think of the time I spent in Italy five summers ago and my time spent with the Italians watching their team win it all. This year, we watched the Women’s World Cup Final here in Baton Rouge, and these images are absolutely perfect.
- Jamie Swanson’s post on The Modern Tog about Facebook Feed Optimization and utilizing it for your photo business is great… and I’m definitely going to be using this post as a guide as I grow my business. (Speaking of, check out my Facebook page! Be a fan! I’ll bake you cookies!)
Odds and Ends
- I am speaking at the 20 Something Bloggers Summit this August in Chicago! On photography! And 20SB has a big sale going on until midnight tonight… 50% off entrance! The code is NOWORNEVER, and I hope to see some of y’all there!
- If you’re an SEC fan (or just really like college football!) and you’re a girl looking for something awesome to wear to the games this fall, check this site out!
- Today’s final link/video: Stephen Colbert singing Friday on Jimmy Fallon. You’re welcome.
What has brought a smile to your face this week? Tell me about it! (And send a link if there is one.)
Happy weekend, everybody!